You are not a member of this wiki.
Dark Souls Wiki
Pages and Files
Souvenir of Reprisal
"Blood-drained, shrunken ear. Souvenir taken from subduing the guilty.
The knights called the Blades of the Darkmoon punish the guilty-soaked offenders of the Gods and take this as proof of their conquest. The earless corpses of the guilty will be left behind as a warning to others, inspiring both fear and respect for the Gods. Such is the eternal mandate of the Dark Sun."
The Souvenir of Reprisal are used to level up in the
Blade of the Darkmoon
To obtain them, you must join the covenant and you will be summoned to
in the worlds of players who have committed sins. If you succeed in killing the invaded player, you will be awarded a souvenir of reprisal.
by invading his world, in Anor Londo, after he's killed Anastacia, the Firelink fire keeper.
Rare drop from Harpies in the Painted World.
the Crow and you will receive a Souvenir of Reprisal in exchange.
Farming - Guide by Uriel1339
1. Start at the Painted World Bonfire
2. Run through the door which leads to the place with the Spear-armed Slimes.
3. Go through the door on the right where you had to turn the switch (Water Area where the Wheel Skeletons were)
4. Go to the place where the Dark Ember is found
5. Kill the Fire Guys there and then go to the Smith, 2 Harpies will come (run a bit around and perhaps upstairs then downstairs again)
6. Now run back but turn right where the stairs lead upwards, kill the Harpy which is on the very top, then two others will also come, kill them all
7. Run down to the field again and now into the tower, run all the way up and kill any Harpy in your way
This takes a few minutes and gives with 10 Humanities and the Gold Serpent Ring on each run around 2 Souvenirs of Reprisal
Farming - ApostolicC
(PSN - ballinboudreaux)
A Slightly easier way to farm these, if you dont want to risk dying trying to navigate the place, is to make a left instead of a right after killing the first undead archer. Starting from the bonfire, make your way up the stairs to a undead in front of you, and two to your right. After you kill those 3 undead, go up those stairs and kill 2 more sword wielding undead and a undead archer. DO NOT go to the right and kill the second archer, instead go left and proceed up the stairs tucked around that corner, killing 3 more sword wielding undead along the way, until you reach the top. Grab the soul(or just walk over to the body it was on) and two harpies will fly to you. Kill them and then return to the bonfire and repeat. If you can, use the
Covetous Gold Serpent Ring
along with 10 Humanity to maximize results. I got 1 Soul of Reprisal most of the runs, and a descent number of souls after I had collected 10 for my darkmoon covenant, quick and easy. (
If you have a bow, run to the ledge across from the item. Zoom in and slightly to the right you will see two harpies on a roof. If you hit them with an arrow, they will fly over to your roof. Thus, 4 harpies can be farmed from this one roof in only a few minutes.)
(P.S. The Harpies will only fly to you if you touch the body so even after you collect the soul from it, go to it in order to get them to come)
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"